Powered By Blogger

! WELCOME !

Welcome to my Blog! Please enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Interview in reported speech


While I was in vacation in Senegal, I saw a man passing by next to me. He looked like Akon, but after I asked for his identity, I was shocked to know that the world wide famous singer, Akon, was standing right before me. When I asked him politely for an interview, he responded that he had nothing else to do at the moment, so he accepted.

I asked Akon if he often visited his friends and family in Senegal.


Akon said that he does, about 5 times a year. He also said that he visited his old friends that he had had from when he had been a child.


I asked Akon what he did during his visits.


Akon said that he sung to them some of his songs and he always gave donations to the African Community.


I asked Akon what inspired him to create his music.


Akon said that there were many things that inspired him. He also said that what inspired him the most was the love that he shared between his wife and kids.


I asked Akon why did some of his songs started by a sound of jail doors shutting.


Akon said that he had went to jail a long time ago and, during that time, he had learned a lot about life and he dedicated that sound to the memory that he always had with him.


I asked Akon why he chose “Akon” as his singer name.


Akon said that he had had to choose either “Aliaune”, “Badara”, “Akon” or “Thiam”. He also said that he had asked his friends about that and they had said that “Akon” was the coolest.


I asked Akon if he ever wanted to form a “rap band”.


Akon said that he was more of a one person singer but he sometimes featured songs with other singers.


I asked Akon that I heard that his new album will soon come out in stores, but was he currently working on it?


Akon said that he had started that album a couple of months ago, after he had met with David Guetta, his current producer. He also said that the album was almost finished and that there were some adjustments to make.


I asked Akon if he added something new in that album.


Akon said that he couldn’t have said much but he could have said that there absolutely would be something amazing.


I asked Akon on what he normally spent the money that he got from the studio.


Akon said that he mostly bought cars and houses for himself and his family. But he always donated to the African Community.


I asked Akon if he will, once again, be in the top R&B singers in the world.


Akon said that if his fans adored the music that he had made, then they would adore even more the music that would soon appear.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has a lot of very interesting features. I especially like the news feed about Akon. I think people would like that. One thing I would modify is the colour for your posts. It is very difficult to read the black on blue.

    ReplyDelete